69 Pearl Street
Located on a quiet tree-lined brick street in the center of San Francisco’s most vibrant neighborhoods, this exquisitely remodeled 2-level home offers abundant flexible living space that can be adapted to your needs. Sophisticated high-end finishes and hardwood floors throughout define the elegant living space. At the heart of the home is a light-filled great room with an open kitchen and generous flex space that can be used as a living room, dining room or both. The kitchen has a custom-built island that invites family and friends to join the conversation while the cook delights in the gourmet kitchen. A sunroom off the kitchen provides a bright office/study with a glimpse of the City Hall dome.
There are two large bedrooms on the main level, both with abundant closet space. The front bedroom has been used as a living room, and has a high ceiling and large windows facing the street. A full bath completes the main level. A wide staircase leads to the lower level where a generous landing provides space for a second office or study. The space on the lower level has been used as a large master suite with two closets and an en suite bath. A fourth room and third full bath, as well as an in-unit laundry complete the lower level.
Enjoy the dynamic location in the heart of everything that is happening in San Francisco. The Castro/Market Whole Foods is nearby, Valencia Street with its hip restaurants and shopping is just ½ block away. Hayes Valley is just across Market Street. Transportation options on Market Street are endless, and it just a short MUNI ride to downtown. With a 97 Walk Score, 100 Transportation Score, and 91 Bike Score, the location is a paradise for those who don’t need or want a car.
- Tenancy-in-Common with 2-level of luxury living space
- 2 Bedrooms on main level, plus 2 flex space rooms on lower level
- 1763 square feet per TIC documents. Built in 1907. Remodeled 2014
- Open kitchen with high-end stainless appliances, farmhouse style sink, custom-built island, granite counter tops and custom backsplash
- Hardwood floors, custom lighting and new windows throughout
- Baths with high-end finishes
- Abundant closet space throughout
- Office/study off kitchen, plus additional office or study space on lower level
- Each bedroom gets good light and has a spacious closet with custom built-ins
- Master suite or family room with 2 large closets, including one walk-in closet
- Master bath with double vanity and large shower
- Full size stacked washer/dryer in hall closet
- Additional storage
- HOA dues $250/month include water, garbage, Homeowner’s Insurance
- Tenancy in Common Agreement. Fractional Interest Financing